Taxation Services for Individual
Filing Individual Tax Returns ;
Electing Personal Assessment ;
Applying for Tax Allowances ;
Filing Property Tax Return ;
Applying for Extension for filing tax returns ;
Lodging objection against improper Tax Estimation / Tax Assessment ;
Applying for Hold-over of Provisional Tax, Tax Payment by Instalment or Tax Refund  ;
Handling Inland Revenue Department’ enquiries, tax field audit or investigation ; 
Handling tax litigation ;
Providing tax planning and tax advices.
  Address: Room 1701, wai fung plaza, 664 nathan road, mong kok
  Tel.: 6888 8460 Fax: 3005 4584


Copyright © 2011 United Partners CPA Limited. All Rights Reserved.