Taxation Services for Unlimited Company (Sole-Proprietorship / Partnership)
Acting as Tax Representative ;
Filing of Corporate Tax Return and Proposed Tax Computation with Supporting Schedules ;
Filing Employers’ Returns ;
Filing Property Tax Return ;
Applying for Extension for filing Tax Returns ;
Lodging objection against improper Tax Estimation / Tax Assessment ;
Applying for Hold-over of Provisional Tax, Tax Payment by Instalment or Tax Refund ;
Handling Inland Revenue Department’ enquiries, tax field audit or investigation ;
Handling tax litigation ;
Providing tax planning and tax advices.
  Address: Room 1701, wai fung plaza, 664 nathan road, mong kok
  Tel.: 6888 8460 Fax: 3005 4584


Copyright © 2011 United Partners CPA Limited. All Rights Reserved.